Current weight: 173.4
Haven't posted in the last 5 days but I have except for one stall day lost weight everyday. I'm very pleased with the results but I'm stopping the hcg drops today. I noticed about 3 or 4 days ago when I was sleeping that both sides of my lower back would hurt when laying on my side. I didn't think much of it until yesterday when I realized that they ached all the time now and was tender to the touch. From the location of the pain it seems that I'm having some kidney issues. I've never had a stone or anything like that before and I don't have blood in my urine. Just really tender kidneys. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the hcg drops or not. I know that I've taken more drops than what is recommended (basically every 3 hours during the day) but I thought since it was homeopathic it wouldn't be harmful. But now I kind of freaked myself out about possibly causing health problems.
My current plan is to stop taking the hcg drops starting today but continue to eat the same way as I have. I think this will be a true test of whether it is the drops that are helping with the weight loss or the diet itself since I've consistently lost .5-.8 pounds every day. If I suddenly stop losing weight then maybe there is something about the drops that do promote fat loss. However if my weight loss continues on its normal course then I'll know that it was the diet itself that had contributed to my weight loss.
No comments:
Post a Comment