Starting weight: 189
Current weight: 180.0
Goal weight: 145
I didn't update yesterday. I had my first disappointment when I weighed and the scale still said 182.2. I couldn't believe I didn't lose anything. Although disappointed I didn't let it side track me from the diet. I'm so happy today to see the scale moved down.
I talked to a friend yesterday and she is also doing the hcg diet. It will be encouraging to have someone else along for the ride. I have to admit that I did have real moments of hunger yesterday. I didn't cave in but it makes me wonder sometimes if the homeopathic drops really work or if it is just a placebo effect. I read about increasing the drops from 10 drops 3x a day to 6 drops 6x a day to help curb hunger. So I might try that if I feel myself getting hungry.
I don't have any particular cravings for regular foods except for a good cup of coffee or latte. I've always like my coffee with coffee creamer. The sweeter and creamier the coffee the better. So not being able to have either a latte or creamer has been hard.
No comments:
Post a Comment