Starting weight: 189
Current weight: 178.8
Goal weight: 145
Woo-hoo! Down another 1.2 pounds today. I increased my drops yesterday to try and combat hunger. I spread out the drops to six times a day. You are supposed to only do 6 drops if you do 6 x a day but I probably ended up with 10 drops each time. I've been reading at hcgdietinfo.com in their forums about homeopathic hcg drops. From what I've been able to read (I haven't even come close to exhausting all the posts) is that with homeopathic drops you can play around with the dosage to find what amount keeps hunger at bay. I also read that day 3 of the VLCD most people are hungry. So Tuesday and yesterday were the 3rd and 4th day of my VLCD. So I'm hoping that starting today I won't be hungry.
Yesterday in the mail I received my latest edition of Marie Claire magazine and there is an article about the hcg diet. The author said it is the big LA diet that no one talks about. It was really interesting to read her positive article about her experience. Of course they also balanced it out with quotes from nutritionists and doctors about how they disapproved of the diet.
No comments:
Post a Comment